Gifts From Loved Ones :)

Around one and a half year back  I used to doubt my own ability or my own potential of being a future mother.I still question myself whether I will be able to do justice to my new role but I am taking things positively.I think that if you believe in something, God himself lays down the path.For example, I never even imagined the support which I got from friends and dear ones especially Zara and Rashmi who made me feel  on top of the world.
Coming to my diaper story after the above one Come on! We women have lots to tell all the time :P.Rash is a diaper bag hoarder and when she told me about her obsession, I’m beginning to develop it too even before the baby arrives.lolz.
So when she was sending me a diaper bag I asked her to get one extra also as I won’t be satisfied with one anyway :P.So the below green diaper bag is a gift from Rash which I found better than my bag :).I truly loved what Rash sent. Its a  huge messenger bag which has lots of room for everything.
Indian online shopping sites still need to get more variety of diaper bags. Compared to other foreign countries, bags in India are expensive and lack designs and variety .I wish some good branded companies start focusing in this area soon.

Mee Mee Diaper Bag:-


Read – Must Have In Maternity Hospital Bag
I have just put few things.Okay! 4-5 things but still it looks pretty much  empty.There is double zipper up so nothing will fall out and  two pocket on backside and front side. It’s smooth and beautiful and there are drink pockets in interior as well.
It’s little bulky  but in this I can carry my personal things as well so I can avoid taking my bag with me when I have a long day although I can never think of  NOT taking my bag with me right now.

This is a small cute soft bag which I got it for myself through Rash.It has just one zipper in it so organizing thing is little difficult when compared to the above one .It’s cute and I would love to take it when I am feeling too mommie kinds
Read – It’s Your Body Stretch Mark Cream Review

 

Janam Ghutti Newborn

Rash also sent me a cute little silver Janam Ghutti spoon.(It’s a sweet syrup which is given to the new born in our culture by the elderly) .I am just so overwhelmed by her gesture.:-*
Read – 36th Week Pregnancy Baby Weight Movement & Symptoms

 

What To Expect Heidi Murkoff


When all the mommies told me about “What To Expect” book I just sent the link to Daddy who gifted it to me through flipkart.(Best thing about being a mom .You can ask anything for the baby and it will be there ).I am hooked to the book  and right now on the third chapter.There are a few things which are not related to our type of society such as sending cloth nappies for laundry or hiring educated nannies.Some how in India things are pretty simple with lot of help all around because of which a new mommie definitely gets lot of time for herself to relax.

Read – Health And Grooming Kit For Baby
Little update on my health.I entered my 38th week .Post coming up soon

 

Which Diaper Bag is your favourite and where did you get it from?


You might like reading these also: baby care

Комментарии